Wednesday, 9 December 2015

China Travel Diary: Shanghai

Tagging along to China last minute was probably one of the best decisions I had ever made. It was never a destination that was on top of my bucket list until the opportunity presented itself. The more I looked into the areas we would be heading to, the more I got excited. So much so, I was so incredibly poorly the morning of my flight, I almost missed it!

No matter how much I try and describe how epic this country, its people and its culture is, I will not be able to do it any justice. All I will say is, if you ever, ever, EVER get the chance to go, you must!

So I shall leave it at that and let you enjoy a few of my photos from Shanghai, Wuhan, and Hangzhou:

























































SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© the London Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig