Tuesday, 3 June 2014

To the Vatican Cittaaaayyyy!

Rising up early, strolling back to the hotels for naps and then getting ready for Anniversary dinner.
 
PERFECT!
 













 
After we rose early to head to the 'Secret Vatican Experience' we were heading back to our hotel on my eyes caught a glimpse of the Nutella drink pot which I have been lusting over ever since seeing the image on Tumblr.
 
I had to stop and buy one, and omg where my needs satisfied, haha! I felt like a child and wanted to buy them all, but convinced myself we could get them somewhere near our hotel.



GENIUS!
 
On our way back from the Vatican we stumbled across Campo Dei Fiori, a feast of colourful flowers!
 












SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© the London Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig