Tuesday, 13 September 2016

Breakfast in Italy

I'm such a night creeper, so breakfast never really appealed to me. During my university days I would skip breakfasts religiously. Until I woke up in Sorrento to this view! 




If breakfasts were laid out like this, bursting with colour, with every option under the sun and the whiff of freshly baked cakes enticing me into the kitchen, I can confirm I would be the first person at the table 😜


Fresh pastries, almond cakes, banana loaf and more.






My future kitchen will look like this, the joy of breakfast with so much colour.




The taste of freshly squeezed local oranges. Nom!







This by far is the best morning breakfasts I have had whilst on holiday. The hotel is so small and ayers to a handful of guests so book early if you want to go! 

The two ladies are so lovely and they welcome you like its your own kitchen. How sweet?





How pretty was the tea selection?! 







After lounging around the lobby, we were spoilt for choice with tea options and finally I chose one and headed back to the room. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© the London Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig