Wednesday, 12 March 2014

Afternoon Tea, Northern Style

Being is Cheshire this time round was mainly for my mother as it was her birthday. 
I treated her to a spa session and then we ventured into St John Street Hotel, in Manchester for an afternoon tea session as my cousin had really recommended it. 

It's situated just off Deansgate in a quiet road, and it was really cute seeing my mum guess where we were headed. We were warmly greet and waited in the Oyester Bar before one of the staff ushered us into the Library room for afternoon Tea. 

They clearly paid attention as they asked for the birthday girl to be seated first. 

As we got comfortable, the lovely ladies bought out cake trays, coffees and teas and sandwiches to get our little tea party started!

The library room was quiet and cosy, with a traditional meets modern touch. My mum was loving it! I would suggest you are hungry as there provide plenty in the afternoon tea, and the scones were HUGE! haha.

Enjoy, till next time! 
x



















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© the London Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig