Tuesday, 13 September 2016

Mexican Birthday Bash!

A couple of weeks ago, I played hostess and hosted my brothers 30th birthday in my 2nd city, London of course and I invited all of his friends a few cousins and headed out for a luxurious mexican party! It was definitely one to remember and Im so pleased it all went to plan. 

Here are a few pictures from Peoté in mayfair. A fine ding mexican place, which you rarely come across. The ceviche was delicious and the shrimp tacos were to die for! But most of all the birthday cake that my cousin made was the icing as well as the churros for dessert. NOM!

Enjoy…and welcome to the FIESTA!




























Thanks for reading dolls! 






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© the London Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig