Wednesday, 5 February 2014

Let's go back to 1901

Finding new places to go is one my my new favourite hobbies, haha, if that can even be classed as a hobby?

Everytime I plan to meet up with family or friends, a little part of me gets so excited as I love finding out and trying new and different places all over London town. 

After work meet ups have to be based around my journey from work and getting home and one area I haven't really ventured out to properly is Liverpool Street. So after we decided last minute to meet up there I had a quick browse and went for my second choice as my first choice was closed!

This absolutely stunning place is located right by Liverpool Street Station and is tucked away inside a hotel. This restaurant is called 1901 and they serve coffees, teas, drinks dinner and dessert. Perfect for a cheeky mid week pick me up… Get ready to fall in love with desserts, high ceilings and painted glass...

















Thank you for reading x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I wish I was a rich girl :( Your life is so perfect! X

    ReplyDelete

© the London Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig