Wednesday, 5 February 2014

Girly catch ups, luxe interiors and luscious desserts!

With all our busy schedules and the hustle and bustle of the city life, squeezing in everyone every weekend is my hardest thing to do. I wish I could see everyone every weekend but unfortunately life isn't so easy like that.

A few exchanges of whats app messages, scheduled dates, dilly dallying about what restaurant to pick later... we found ourselves meeting up after work for dinner and desserts at a restaurant I discovered at the most unbelievably girl chic restaurant ever.

It was dripping with luxe meets alice in wonderland meets Venice but not shabby chic, if that makes ANY sense whatsoever. Seriously, I love the decor and can't wait to take my mum there for coffee!

The manager, and waitresses were so attentive and the food was divine. High end italian and not your bog standard arrabiata etc. They had lots of meats and fish to choose from and the main reason why we went were the desserts…here, feast your eyes...























SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© the London Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig