Tuesday, 16 April 2013

Surprise Sevilla, Part 1

8th of April 2013 marked the Robs and I first year of marriage! Yes, for those of you who commented on my instagram pictures, I cannot believe it has been a year since the wedding festivities either!

To mark the one year, Mr. Rob decided to whisk me away for a mini holiday to Seville, Spain. Finding out the day before didn't really help me with my packing! So, I had to make do with what I had and get prepared for some relaxation and time out from the miserable weather in London.

All set and ready to fly out early morning on Sunday the 7th of April...We headed to Madrid then had a connecting flight to Seville. The flight was short hence the early morning flight to make most of our first day.


All rested and freshened up, we went out to explore...

Our view from one of the french doors in the room, with muslin curtains dancing in the breeze!

Bath Robes!
 

Reception area on the ground floor
Walking around choosing a place to have lunch.



After lunch, we were heading towards the Puenta De Triana bridge but stopped by to have drinks in the sun!
sunset!



Puenta De Triana
 



Posing along Betis









Don Juan Alemanes, this restaurant for Tapas was THE BOMB! We had dessert there so often haha addicts!

Dessert! 

I forgot to take pics of our meal! 




Entrance of our hotel at night
The street where our hotel is located




Day two will be up shortly, see you soon! <3

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© the London Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig