Saturday, 23 February 2013

Beach Blanket Babylon - Notting Hill

Afternoon Dolls!

How is everyone's weekend going so far? I am literally STILL in bed watching catchup tv and blogging with a hair mask on! It looks beautiful outside but I know it's deceiving and it's going to be bitterly cold! >_< so I'm staying snuggled up, and not to mention I'm going to be starting up the season finale of SUITS omg, I might cry! But before I keep going on I thought I'd share an amazing girly day we had at BBB Beach Blanket Babylon in Notting hill a couple of weekends ago which was perfect!

All four of us met in BBB on a wonderful Sunday afternoon for lunch and a girly catch up. BBB is the perfect quirky chic place with a real edge! The decor is fantastic and the drinks are yum! Didn't get pictures of the mains or drinks! Gives me a reason to go back I guess! ;)


















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© the London Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig