Thursday, 10 January 2013

December Diaries, Dubai NYE 2012

The final day in Dubai was very relaxed and chilled, we slept in and took time getting ready as we knew once we were out we wouldn't be heading back to the Hotel due to major traffic and the fact they were closing off the roads around Burj Khalifa for NYE.

So we got ready and even though I wanted to wear heels I opted for flats as I knew i'd be walking for the whole day, plus I really wanted to buy some Christian Louboutin so I had a reason! haha! ...

We spent the day, browsing around, lunching shopping, and enjoying the perfect weather. In the evening we headed to a restaurant/bar with an absolutely stunning view of the Burj Khalifa to make reservations. We booked for my family and headed back there for dinner and the celebrations!

Amazing way to bring in the new year, perfect company, perfect view, perfect location. 2012 has been one of the best years of my life, Alhamdulilah! Shall be doing a 2012 review post soon). Hope you all had a great new years and 2013 is even better :)

Enjoy the pictures ...


outside the Armani Hotel & Residences, Burj Khalifa
 



Brunching with Mr. Rob. Perfect weather!

I had to go here! You hardly come across cinnamon ice cream in London :(

Cinnamon, Mocha & Oreo! NOM!

Hahaha I'm SO sad. Gold souk in dubai Mall.

Passion Fruit and Mango Boba, Tapioca Drink for the Rob.

Maghrib time.



Crowd control was insane. 




















Next morning breakfast before we left for the airport.




Ciao, Dubai. Till next time!

Happy 2013 to all my readers and followers!

x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© the London Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig