Thursday, 15 November 2012

Turn the lights on!

Had a little break in Manchester and managed to have some girly time and catch up with the girls whilst eeking over The Wanted! Yes, The Wanted.

Found out the Christmas lights were being switched on last friday night so we all headed to St. Alberts Square, gossiped, ate and drank gingerbread lattes till the boys came on!

The whole area was packed, didn't realise so many people will be turning up, plus with the spitting rain we didn't even get to get good pictures of the boys performing except seeing them on the screen.

All in all it was a lovely night seeing my friends and enjoying the songs and seeing the fireworks!

Atusa & Hammy




Atty & I


Hammy & I



My fur hat, brolly and I lol




St. Alberts square without the Christmas lights on and Fat Santa waiting to be lit up!


The crowd turn out was insane, who thought so many people turn up for these things?? I think it was because of The Wanted.


Lights are on, and the fireworks are in progress!




After the lights, we ended up going for a meal with the parents at my parents new fave go to eatery. Jamie's Kitchen on King Street, Manchester.

The Refresher mocktails is my absolute have...yummy!!!! <3


It's funny that I actually did a placement here in this building, since prior to becoming a restaurant it used to be HSBC. As a restaurant it looks beautiful! <3


'Polenta fat chips'


'array of breads with oil and balsamic vinegar'


'pan fried fish and veggies'


'prawn spaghetti' - entree 








Enjoy, my lovelies! <3 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© the London Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig