Wednesday, 21 November 2012

Nailberry - South Kensington

Looking for a go to girly nail salon where you can sit back relax and be pampered for a few hours? Look no further, NAILBERRY is your destination.

So, my lovely friend Sophia had her birthday recently and this weekend all the party shenanigans are about to happen with all the girls coming from up North and all over London! So in order to get ready I thought I'd surprise her and get her in the mood for the weekend with a mani and pedi!

I met her at South Kensington station in tow with a bouquet of hot fuschia gerberas and a signature red velvet cupcake from Hummingbirds.

Although we were slightly late we turned up and the manager quickly assisted to our delay and got started on our treatments. I booked Sophia for the signature Nailberry manicure and pedicure whilst I had the classic manicure.

I had my nails done by the lovely Eva, who is the manageress of the branch and she was very personable and at attentive to my needs as I'm really fussy with the shape of my nails. She showed me a variety of shades on her own nails and I got to pick the perfect shade.

Whilst I had my treatments, Sophia was completely immersed in deep relaxation with a two nail technicians, one working on her feet and the other on her arms. She looked thoroughly relaxed, and with super happy with her hot pink nails!

We both agree that we have found our 'go to' nail salon in London! Truly recommend the salon after our experience. They are often booked so book in advance, lovely ambience and a very lush interior.


Enjoy the pics lovelies!! X



My nails! I love the OPI glitter on my ring finger on top of my essie colour!
Colours chosen, let the magic begin!



Lovely ambience, we were all chatting away and giggling!
Birthday girl getting pampered!
I am definitely going back to get this colour! <3



Heeeeeeyyyyy!!!


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Love the colour. Looks like a great place for a girls day to just have fun!!
    Thanks for comment on my blog btw.

    xoxo
    (your new follower)
    annpaige
    http://annpaigefashion.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore the glitter accent nails!
    Would love you to check out my latest post :)
    Happy Monday Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the nail bar! Your nails look great!! Amazing color :)

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous shade!


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© the London Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig