Thursday, 25 October 2012

France, Nice, Day 2

Hello, my beauties!

Back to resuming my France blogs! Day two was very much relaxed for me. Mr. Rob headed o his conference and I slowly took my time, got ready and headed out to the main square/ town window shopped, got some juice and strolled around aimlessly! Then Headed back to the hotel, and Mr. Rob was back and we hung out watched tv and then we decided to go out for dinner :D yum!

I had this gorgeous top from ZARA which I wore tucked into trousers. I didn't take my skinny jeans because that was what I imagined to wear the top with when I bought it! Skinny jeans, and nude heels, cant wait wear that combo out :D ... anyways we headed out and walked to the 'lively' area of the town. It was actually beautiful, stunning views, intricate building lit beautifully and lovely restaurant where you choose your fresh seafood and they cook it however you wish! ... perfect evening!


Maps are a standard thing when you visit a new city for the first time! haha


Russel & Bromley loafers
Black Zara trousers
Zara last season gold chain belt
Zara top - current season
Jimmy Choo Clutch


 



Beautifully lit buildings! <3




After dinner strolls!







I love the cute narrow alley way/ streets that are dimly lit! ahhh beautiful! 








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© the London Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig