Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Victoria & Albert Museum

Last weekend, the sun was out and we decided to visit the V&A Museum in London.

Even though I went, I did not see the Ball Gown Exhibition as I promised to go with my sister to see that (Every fashionista's must see exhibition!)

Apart from the ball gown exhibition there is plenty to see! Probably one of my favourite museums to date. Also, as I have grown up I think the appreciation for such places has grown too. The V&A is simply a day out, there are lots of stuff to do, see and get involved in.





























They had the coolest rocking round seats that were so much fun! Just going o the outside courtyard area with a coffee on a nice sunny day is lovely!  


They have some cool exhibitions coming up towards the end of the year too!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© the London Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig