Wednesday, 19 September 2012

The Carnaby Book Exchange

Ahh London! Although I shall be a Northern girl for life, I have to say; London, I do love you!

One of the most wonderful things about living in London is being able to wander around aimlessly and stumbling across the most coolest, hippest, random, uber chic places ever.

Carnaby Book Exchange was one of those places. Hidden in the Kingsley Court off Carnaby Street, its a glass enclave on the ground floor.


  • Walk in
  • write a message in your book
  • put it in the bookcase
  • choose a book
  • sign which book you've taken and walk out

Pretty simple hunh? Love this place. I've dropped quite a few books off myself, but if you have anything lying around and in need of a new book (for free) head down there pronto.









Kingsley Court from the top...



x


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. what a great post :)
    I love it!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© the London Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig