Sunday, 9 September 2012

Portobello Road Strolls, Notting Hill

Howdi Girlies!

With the amazing weather we have been having recently we thought we HAVE to make the most of the weekend and weather and visit Portobello Market! So lo and behold on saturday we ventured out and it was one of the most loveliest days just walking around and enjoying the atmosphere ... here are my pictures to sum up the day!


Arrived at Notting Hill and was headed to wards Portobello Road when we stumbled across BUBBLEOLOGY! Eeeeek I'm so excited that they've opened up near where I am! I last had a Boba Drink in december 20111 in Singapore and have been craving since! 

Been meaning to go to the Soho branch with Nabiha and Hamida and the other girls, but I'm sorry I couldn't find this place and not go in!

Since it was boiling, i walked passed the Starbucks thinking i'll find something chilled from an independent store and bubbleology came along...


Cool outdoor seating ...


Passion Fruit Tapioca drink & Mr. Rob's Mango Tapioca!


Quirky sign stores...


Colourful houses and the street markets...


Vintage cameras...beautiful for a vintage shoot or wedding centre pieces!



Vintage jewellery...lots of clip ons...


Shades and hats for days!


Mink! Invest in for the winter!....Surprised no activists were about!


More vintage cameras....



Home made desserts...


The Spice Store!




Halal Paella!...the woman saw me taking a pic and grabbed me to pose with her...




Didn't try it so can't tell you if it's any good I'm afraid! oopsie!


Vintage bangle stand..



They had a cool pop-up cinema too! (random)



Famous Vintage & Fashion Market


Then we headed back but Mr. Rob had a pit stop at 'Bee Me" frozen yogurt...




Banana, Brownies with chocolat yogurt... (not his fave though!)





Walking back... I spotted CHURROS and i HAD to stop! this reminds me of having churros in Paris and LA! <3 .... sugar & cinnamon!




Since the sun was still out we decided to walk around the area, and headed to Westbourne Grove...




Kensington Gardens in Hyde Park



Med Kitchen on Gloucester Rd ... espresso time! The table next to us had a huge bowl of chips which looked fab...must try! 


I walk along this road almost everyday and spot stunning buildings each time! Beautiful!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© the London Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig