Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Brighton Pier!

Since moving to London one of the many places I have wanted to visit are the local beaches. Having lived all my life in the North West of England, we never really ventured to the the seasides near to the South of England :( we tend to just fly abroad and visit the more exotic locations!

But with the amazing weather the past few days my in laws decided to take me on a little trip to Brighton!



OPI -I you moust you moust - nail polish from the OPI Minnie Mouse MINIS Collection.

The Pebble beach was beautiful! All kinds of pebbles and shells can be found!



Nail polish - CHANCER - Butter, on top of TATE - Nails Inc



Hope those of you living in England make the most of the places to visit in the country. Almost missed out on such a beautiful day at the beach. Literally felt like I was on holiday! 

x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© the London Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig